Your Visit at CAT Catalytic Center
CAT Catalytic Center is located at RWTH Aachen University, one of Germany's leading universities of cience and technology. Aachen is situated directly on the border with Belgium and the Netherlands and has a population of approximately 260,000. More than 40,000 students attend Aachen’s four major colleges and universities.
Arriving by Car
From the motorway A4
- In the route planner type Germany > Aachen > Worringerweg 2
- At motorway intersection Aachen take A4 direction Heerlen/Antwerpen
- After 6 km take exit no. 2 "Aachen-Laurensberg". Turn right heading towards Aachen center following the sign "Uniklinik".
- After 1 km use exit to the right following the sign "Uniklinik".
- After 3 km, use 4th exit following the sign "RWTH Melaten".
- Turn left into Forckenbeckstraße and pass under the bridge. The multi-storey car park is located directly after the bridge on the left hand side. Parking permits are available from the secretary Mrs. Martina Statz-Reuther.
- The institute is 200m ahead on the right side.
Please park in the multi-storey car park just across Pauwelstrasse. For the parking area of RWTH Aachen University you need to obtain a parking permit. Please, contact Mrs. Martina Statz-Reuther at least one day in advance for obtaining the parking permit.
Arriving by train
From Aachen's main train station (Hauptbahnhof)
- Take a bus (3A or 3B) from the Aachen central station (Aachen Hauptbahnhof) in the direction „Uniklinik“ to Wendlingweg
- The journey takes about 20-25 minutes
From the train station 'Westbahnhof'
- Take a bus (3A or 33) in the direction „Uniklinik“ to Wendlingweg
- The journey takes about 15 minutes
Coordinates 50.777619, 6.049125