Dr. Roman Vasiuta
Telefon: + 49 241 80 - 28 596
Office: 38C 154
- Homogeneous catalysis
- Organic and organometallic synthesis
- Polymer preparation
- Techniques: NMR, FTIR, UV/Vis, GC
Curriculum vitae and education
Feb 2018 - present
Postdoctoral Fellow at the CAT Catalytic Center at ITMC, RWTH-Aachen, Germany
Dec 2013 - Jan 2018
Ph.D. student at TU Darmstadt, Germany, with Prof. Dr. Herbert Plenio
Area: Synthesis of BODIPY-tagged transition-metal complexes
Sep 2011 - June 2013
M.Sc. at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv, Ukraine
Area: Design and synthesis of conformationally restricted amino acids
Sep 2007 - June 2011
B.Sc. (Hons) at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv, Ukraine
01) Alternating Ring-Opening Metathesis Polymerization by Grubbs-Type Catalysts with N-Pentiptycenyl, N-Alkyl-NHC Ligands
R. Vasiuta, A. Stockert, H. Plenio,
Chem. Commun. 2018, 54, 1706–1709.
02) Observing Initial Steps in Gold-Catalyzed Alkyne Transformations by Utilizing Bodipy-Tagged Phosphine-Gold Complexes
R. Vasiuta, H. Plenio,
Chem. Eur. J. 2016, 22, 6353–6360.
03) Systematic Modulation of the Fluorescence Brightness in Boron-Dipyrromethene (BODIPY)-Tagged N-Heterocyclic Carbene (NHC)–Gold–Thiolates
O. Halter, R. Vasiuta (shared first author), I. Fernandez, H. Plenio,
Chem. Eur. J. 2016, 22, 18066–18072.
04) Synthesis of 4-hydroxymethyl-2,4-methanoproline
R. I. Vasiuta, M. V. Gorichko,
Tetrahedron Lett. 2014, 55, 466–468.