Dr. Min Wang
Telefon: + 49 241 80 - 28 590
Office: 38C 132
- Homogeneous catalysis
- Catalyst and polymer synthesis
- Study of catalysis mechanism and kinetics
- Techniques: NMR, FT-IR, GC-MS, GPC, DSC, TGA, UV-vis, Fluorescent Spectroscopy
Curriculum vitae and education
- May 2017 - present Postdoctoral Fellow in CAT Catalytic Center at ITMC, RWTH-Aachen, Germany
- October 2012- May 2016 Ph.D. Student at Institute of Polymer Chemistry, University of Stuttgart, Germany (Prof. Michael R. Buchmeiser) Area: Synthesis of Half-Sandwich Group 4 Transition Metal Catalysts for Tandem Ring-Opening Metathesis/Vinyl Insertion Polymerization
- September 2009 - July 2012 M.Sc. at Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Dalian University of Technology, China (Prof. Jingnan Cui) Area: Fluorescent Probes for Nitric Oxide and Reactive Oxygen Species Based on 1,8-Naphthalimide
- September 2005- July 2009 B.Sc. at Institute of Applied Chemistry, Qufu Normal University, China.
- Tandem Vinyl Insertion-/Ring-Opening Metathesis Copolymerization with ansa-6-[2-(Dimesitylboryl)phenyl]pyrid-2-ylamido Zirconium Complexes: Role of Trialkylaluminum and MAO.
M. Wang, D. Wang, L. Widmann, W. Frey, M. R. Buchmeiser. Polym. Chem. 2016, 7, 1987-1998.
- Group 4 Metal Complexes Bearing the Aminoborane Motif: Origin of Tandem Ring-Opening Metathesis/Vinyl-Insertion Polymerization.
M. Wang, G. Xu. D. Wang, Y. Zou, W. Frey, M. R. Buchmeiser. Polym. Chem. 2015, 6, 3290-3304.
- Fluorescent and Colorimetric Chemosensor for Nitric Oxide Based on 1,8-Naphthalimide.
M. Wang, Z. Xu, X. Wang, J. Cui. Dyes Pigm. 2013, 96, 333-337.